I posted this photo on Instagram the other day, but as a video created in Plotaverse. It looked like a moving carousel along with glittery stars along the edges.
- Fujifilm X-T3
- K&F Concept Nikon to Fuji lens converter
- Sigma 50mm macro lens (Nikon mount, manual focus)
- Stretch Glass and Scalloped Window filters
- Focal Length: 50mm
- ISO: 160
- Aperture: f/2.8 to f/4 (I was alternating between those two and don’t remember which I used)
- Shutter Speed: 1/950
- Exposure Compensation: 0.67EV
POST PROCESSING INFO
JPG was minimally processed on my iPad Pro in Snapseed
190 days down, 175 to go!!