Well, this year isn’t starting out exactly as planned! Since my last post:
(1) The microwave went out in the middle of heating Eggplant Parmesan (had to get a new one)
(2) We were without electricity for around 40 hours during a fierce windstorm (did a minor digital detox during, then had to empty/throw away all the food in the fridge and clean it out after power was restored)
(3) The washing machine died last week and I’ve been having to do research and, finally, purchased a washer and dryer (our last pair were bought on the same day, so the dryer could be on its way out too – they were 15-20 years old)
On the positive side:
(1) I managed to create 2 digital mixed media tags
(2) Created more “digital stencils”
(3) Finally finished the digital planner I was working on (after several retakes) – I’ve cut it down to monthly planners as the file was huge!
(4) I’m alive!!!
(5) The Iceland Poppies are still blooming (despite getting the 5h*t kicked out of them during the wind storm)
4 of the new digital stencils I created, minus the new ones I made after taking this screenshot.
Thank you very much for visiting.
Stay Safe and Healthy